1. Prize money: at least CHF 3'000.
2. Important: Coaching is allowed. The official rules are available on the Vertex Cup homepage.
3. TC Angenstein disposes of clay courts.
4. In case of bad weather matches are played indoors on carpet with ceramic sand at TAB (Tennis an der Birs, Aesch).
5. First rounds can begin as of friday 30.06.23, 11:00.
6. The duration of warm-up is maximum 10 minutes.
7. At nightfall matches are played with floodlight.
8. The finals of the draws MS N2/R1, WS N2/R4 and DM N2/R9 are played with a Chair-Umpire.
9. In all draws the third set is played as a Champions-Tiebreak (first to 10 points and lead by a margin of 2 points).
10. In doubles the No-Ad method is played.
11. The draws are published on 24.06.2023 on Swisstennis and are hung up at the clubhouse of TC Angenstein.
12. After publication of the draws, no changes cas be made.
13. It's the player's duty to be informed about playing times.
14. Balls: Technifibre X-One.
15. The official Swisstennis tournament rules and regulations apply.
16. Insurance is the responsibility of the participant.
17. Hotline of tournament management
Beat Kühni (d): 079 334 29 01
Joël Klauser (d/e/f): 078 798 90 65